Quickly Locate Stock
- Current dealer manifest is downloaded to the iPhone or Android immediately prior to starting the audit to ensure the auditor has an accurate picture of dealer stock
- Quickly locate stock as sighted so missing vehicles are identified as fast as possible
- Search using VIN, registration, dealer stock number
- Configurable exception types ex. on-loan, on demo, at repairer, sold
Audit Status Immediately Visible
- Auditors have a clear picture of the audit status
- Drill down to specific vehicle lists: exceptions, sighted, and un-sighted vehicles
- Support for multiple auditors working on the same audit
- Audit reports can be emailed to Dealer Principal directly from the iPhone or Android
- Single point of entry of audit details. Once the audit is complete it can be automatically uploaded to the backend wholesale finance system
Integration and Reporting Tools
- A digital dashboard provides an immediate and timely picture of all dealer auditors
- Import of dealer manifest information can often reuse existing meaning nil to minor backend system changes
- Delivery of audit and exception reports via email
- Extensive productivity and audit summary reports available
Hosted in the Cloud; Access from Anywhere
- Q Auto Scan can be hosted within your network or in the “cloud”—no expensive servers are required
- All you need is an internet browser
- Access from work, home, or anywhere in the world
- No IT involvement—all software updates, maintenance and backups are performed on your behalf leaving you to concentrate on your business
- Powerful role and branch based security
- Data extract reports give you access to your data
Customizable to Your Needs
- Q Auto Scan is highly customizable either by configuration or by coding to suit your needs
- Rather than “one size fits all”, Q Auto Scan recognizes that on some occasions a business needs specific functionality
- Q Auto Scan will work with clients to design and build this specific functionality
- Do you experience delays in finalizing your floor plan audits?
- Do you wish to complete more floor-plan audits with the same number of staff?
- Do your auditors have the current manifest updated with the results of their inspection?
- Is it available in a professional form to enable a quick and objective reconciliation with the Dealer Principal?
- Do you have easy access to the management information derived from historical audits and their trends to enable better targeting and management of the risk?
- Faster, more efficient audits
- More timely results; vehicle manifests and audit results are communicated wirelessly in “real time”
- Lower overheads through reduced manual processes
- More accurate vehicle valuations in charge-plan and overdraft audits
- More collections and better management of risks
- Powerful management information—easy analysis of trends, exceptions and performance measures